- Check wheel nuts after first 100 km. and then every 3000 km. – Torque is 90 ft/lbs
- Check tire pressure as per handbook or stamp tire (approximately 50 lbs.)
- Grease axles and bearings approximately every 6 months. (2 or 3 pumps per nipple on Interstate)
- Brakes will seat in after approximately 100 km. usually causing one or more wheels to "grab" early. Manually adjust each brake to same degree as per handbook.
- Gel Cel (break-a-way battery) will charge up each time you plug in providing tow vehicle is wired properly. If plunger is pulled brakes will only hold up to approximately 15 minutes if fully charged. THIS IS NOT A PARKING BRAKE.
- All lighting on trailers is pre-checked and working. Should you have a problem, check tow vehicle first as 99% of problems occur at source.
- Jacks need oiling approximately every 6 months, as they dry out or wash out with rain.